Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Technical Analyst in Professional Services you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our needs and your interests and expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts. You will be expected to over time become an expert at configuring the Medallia platform, learn technical delivery methodologies and build knowledge of the surrounding IT landscape. Your main role on a project will be to work with Senior Analysts and Managers in delivering specific outputs.
· Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
· Participate in the implementation design, setup, and quality assurance processes
· Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure feedback questionnaires, reports and integrations with other systems
· Develop a thorough understanding of the suite of Medallia products
· Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
· Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
· Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
· Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver only error-free work
· Lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
· Experience working in teams to collaboratively solve technical problems
· Relentlessly customer-oriented with an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
· Strong analytical skills especially in data manipulation and gathering insights (e.g. Excel, R, Stata, SPSS)
· Bachelor's degree in an analytical subject, (e.g. Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics etc.) or a strong interest in technology demonstrated elsewhere (e.g. website development, programming courses etc.)
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies