Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
• Handle large-scale SaaS implementations and ongoing servicing of the Digital product portfolio as part of the Professional Services account team
• Expert source of knowledge, best practices and expertise with the Digital product and our
• Accountable for the Strategic & Enterprise client portfolio using our Digital product, which happens to be one of the most adopted products at Medallia
• Highly skilled in project management, and risk management with large customers and executive stakeholders
• Using Best practices and industry expertise to align Digital strategy with the overall business objectives of larger omni-channel program
• Functions as an organisational ambassador for Digital; Works closely with different areas of the business such as Product, R&D, Sales & marketing.
• Manage clear implementation milestones based on project management processes to deliver projects on-time and within budget
• Work with clients to establish and achieve critical business goals and key performance
indicators, resulting in successful renewals and overall growth of account
• Create tangible and repeatable success stories with large enterprise customers, across
different industry verticals.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.