Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is looking for a leader to manage solutions aimed at vertical and functional users. You will be in a highly visible, key role, setting the strategic direction and a roadmap for developing strategic solutions at a world-class enterprise SaaS company. The solution management team is part of the Product organization and is responsible for bringing prebuilt solutions to market that combine software applications, integrations and market leading best practices to jumpstart experience management programs. If you are passionate about driving a product’s strategy, getting to know its customer, building and taking to market solutions that some of the biggest brands will use, this role is for you!
The Role & Responsibilities:
* Evaluate market trends, sales data and competitive landscape to develop a point of view on solution priorities.
* Identify opportunities across Medallia’s product suite and partner ecosystem to deliver value to customers.
* Understand customer pain points and champion the voice of the customer within the rest of the organization to influence strategic direction of the business.
* Articulate business justification for investments, formulate a solution roadmap based on market insights and present to a diverse audience including senior leadership.
* Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, services, alliances, solution architects and product management to ensure successful ideation, build, go-to-market and customer success.
* Represent Medallia’s products & solutions in sales calls and industry events to ensure comprehensive understanding of the solution positioning.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies