Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand our region. As a Solution Consultant, you will be a crucial contributor to building up our operations in the region along with
- Working with senior decision-makers at leading brands on a mission critical task – helping their companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers
- Immersing yourself in cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Be a critical member of the sales team, a leader, coach, and a trusted advisor for our prospects
Have the chance to own your career path as we grow in the region
- Build cutting-edge CEM strategies, a great company, and ultimately drive improvement for our customers
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.