Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand strongly our region. As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will
- Be a crucial contributor to building up our operations in the region
- Work with senior decision-makers at leading brands on a mission critical task – helping their companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers
- Immerse in cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Be a critical member of the sales team, a leader, coach, and a trusted advisor for our prospects
- Have the chance to own your career path as we grow in the region
- Build cutting-edge CEM strategies, a great company, and ultimately drive improvement for our customers
Solutions Consultants partner with Sales Directors to shape the Customer Experience vision of prospects and existing clients and present Medallia’s thought leadership around Operational CEM.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies