Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As Head of APAC Partners and Alliances, you will own our programs for the region and act as the liaison between our partner ecosystem, partner delivery, and our sales organization. Your success will be measured based on your ability to drive influential business through and with our partners across Global Systems Integrators, key regional delivery partners, Customer Advisory partners and management consulting firms, as well as our new ISV partnerships.
- Alliances Leader for APAC, one of Medallia's most strategic teams and highest growth areas of our business.
Develop, manage and execute on the partner-specific business plans with clear KPIs to track business impact for the APAC partner business
- Communicate sales plays, account mapping and execution cadence with partners and our field teams, so that partners and Medallia carry strong differentiators to our clients and prospects
- Coordinate Medallia field and partner engagement for targeted account opportunities and go-to-market ventures.
- Forecast the joint business on a regular cadence to support Medallia business planning, and look for ways to continually accelerate business in new markets and verticals to drive new business
- Champion Executive Sponsor support between Medallia Leadership and key partners to deepen trust and drive additional value for our joint clients and prospects
- Strong track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships that result in strong joint businesses, and material revenue and growth for the APAC business
- Demonstrated track record of driving successful sales outcomes tied to revenue
- Intrapreneurial, with a passion for taking initiatives and building something great, with high urgency
- Self-starter, with a passion for a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented - reliably deliver high-quality work
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies