Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia Sales is a fast-growing, global organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We have a culture focused on continuous learning, true entrepreneurial spirit, and open feedback.
As part of Medallia’s Commercial Sales Team, you will be responsible for the sale of Medallia's Product Suite into a regional Commercial Business account list.
The Commercial business is one of the fastest growing division at Medallia! You will manage every opportunity from the beginning until close, intro to final negotiation.
• Generate net new business and expansion of presence in Commercial accounts within your geography patch (Accounts up to $1 Billion revenue)
• Balance between heavy pipeline generation, outbound prospecting, and running tight sales cycles from start to finish
• Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges and pain related to achieving overall business objectives
• Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match Medallia's solutions and value proposition with identified business needs
• Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
• Collaborating closely with Medallia ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Legal teams)
• Up to 30% travel in the future (no travel across Medallia at this time)
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies