Account Manager (EMEA)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- A Customer Account Manager will own long-term relationship planning for EMEA accounts and partners as well as supporting sales team in reaching new client acquisition targets. He/she will ensure our customers are successful with Medallia, whilst growing the breadth and depth of the relationships. Key goals include installing new processes and a customer journey playbook with key milestones at 90 days, six months and one year, focusing on NPS, Renewals and Account Expansion. Account Manager will oversee the successful engagements with our EMEA partners ensuring we are providing the right level of training, support and access to industry best practices to be productive long-term partners.
- Own renewals, expansions and overall growth within a healthy book of business
- Developing and managing relationships within your customer segment
- Day-to-day primary relationship for customer contacts
- Going “high & wide” within our accounts, maintaining and building champions
- Coordinate with all internal teams, such as Marketing, PM, Managed Services, Tech Support
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Responsible for cNPS
- 2+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise software/SaaS sales
- Demonstrated top performer (consistently exceeds expectations and elevates entire team's performance)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling or equivalent
- Evidence of ability to work on a diverse, high performing team
- History of continuously innovating on and improving sales processes and techniques
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Evidence of fit with our “high performance, no jerks” culture
- Team player
- Passionate about winning
Nice to haves:
- Technical background, such as BS in a technical major
- Sales experience at enterprise software / SaaS companies known for exceptional sales training (examples: Oracle, PTC, Siebel)
- Experience at companies that grew from $100MM to $1B
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.