Accounts Payable Specialist
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join its growing Accounting team. This position reports directly to the Accounts Payable Manager and we’re looking for an individual who is excited by the opportunity to improve the accounts payable, travel and expenses, and vendor master data processes, and help to take them to the next level.
The areas of responsibilities for this role include invoices processing, expense reports auditing and vendor records creation and maintenance. If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are detail-oriented with a passion for Excel and numbers, then read on.
- Process vendors’ invoices into NetSuite in a timely manner
- Audit expense reports in Concur in a timely manner
- Create new vendor records and update master data as per request
- Respond to vendors and internal customers inquiries promptly
- Contribute towards achieving monthly metrics
- Communicate with cross-functional teams and employees at all levels of management
- Review existing processes and suggest improvements
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and values
- 1 or 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Advanced student or graduated from a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or equivalent related field
- English proficiency
- Strong Excel skills
- Working proficiency of NetSuite and Concur
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.