Anaplan Model Builder (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a results-driven Anaplan Model Builder to help build Medallia's Anaplan Center of Excellence. The successful candidate will partner with cross-functional teams in designing, implementing and supporting critical business solutions and processes on the Anaplan platform. This is a key position in a fast paced high-tech company, utilizing a leading edge technology environment. This role will assist in maintaining various models, providing architectural guidance, and driving Anaplan best practices for initiatives across the company. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Anaplan platform as well as end to end sales processes.
- Oversee various models, providing architectural guidance, and driving Anaplan best practices for initiatives across the company
- Be the end to end Anaplan architect across all models/functions keeping in mind the big picture
- Participate in data integration between internal systems and Anaplan; monitor data flows to and from Anaplan platform
- Design and deliver Anaplan models to support Medallia sales territory planning and sales forecasting processes
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing Anaplan models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Provide hands-on training to end users of Anaplan models and processes
- Apply subject matter expertise in territory planning and sales forecasting
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within Anaplan platform
- 1 year of Anaplan experience covering the following;
- Demonstrated experience working on sales planning, sales forecasting, and understanding of sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Well organized, data-driven and comfortable managing multiple projects
- Self-starter capable of driving business outcomes without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
*Develop the connected planning environment across the business on Anaplan
*Configuration and maintenance
*Follow the ‘Anaplan Way’ for model design and implementation
*Partner with IT teams on data integration and automation
- Anaplan Certified Model Builder (Level 1, Level 2 Model Building and Anaplan Way)
- Master Anaplanner Certification
- Advanced Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.