Associate Web Developer (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We’re looking for an associate front-end developer to join our Marketing Operations team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for working within the code base of Medallia web properties to develop user-facing web applications and components. You will use your web front-end skills to support our global marketing team. This is an opportunity to sharpen your web development skills while creating amazing experiences across Medallia’s web properties.
- Develop new components and features for Medallia web properties using clean code principles
- Manage and deploy content including copy and creative assets on the company’s various website
- Optimize website experiences and user journeys
- Use strong organisation skills to balance priorities, keeping a keen eye on consistently driving value for the business
- Manage inter-departmental requests and website QA processes
- Deliver on assigned tickets, working closely with Marketing stakeholders to ensure smooth execution
- Create new pages using best practices, identifying trends that would be useful to implement across or web properties
- Work with the Web Optimization team to improve site performance, growing your SEO expertise
- 1+ years of experience in web development
- Strong understanding of Vue.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with headless CMS platforms such as Storyblok, Butter or Prismic
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Familiarity with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, SCSS/SASS, Bootstrap 4
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working on multiple deliverables at one time
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.