Backend Engineer - Core Collections
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our Core Collections team in Buenos Aires. You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take the industry leading SaaS platform to the next level. This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we take our product to the next stage.
As a backend engineer on the Core Collections team, you will work on improving scalability, performance and observability of our platform as well as designing and implementing new features.
You will be working in some of the most central pieces of our product, providing critical services for our clients while ensuring a high level of quality.
More Specifically, you will:
- Take on challenges and learn new skills through collaboration with other engineers and working on new tech/domains.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to drive wide reaching solutions and features, and ensure uninterrupted service of our platform.
- Work in an agile environment with daily stand ups, retrospectives, code reviews and research spikes.
- Be able to drive the technical roadmap, recommend improvements for our processes and tools, and take ownership of our services.
- 5+ years of experience working with Java or C++ or .NET
- Strong software development fundamentals and OOP.
- Experience working with concurrency.
- Advance level of English.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love following the latest technology trends, experimenting and sharing what we learn.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe and are not afraid to challenge ourselves on adopting good habits and best practices
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.