Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
A phenomenal opportunity exists for a Business Intelligence Analyst experienced in gathering, interpreting, and using data to build dashboards and reports that deliver actionable steps to improve campaign performance and increase pipeline. Day-to-Day this position will be working within Sales and Marketing technology platforms to pull data, build reports, and dashboards.
The person for this position will have a strong understanding of marketing technology platforms and data analysis, with the ability to build reports and dashboards through sales and marketing platforms and produce front-end visuals.
- Provide technical expertise in the design and development of reporting/analytics solutions and develop reports, dashboards and other BI solutions to meet business requirements
- Design and develop reporting solutions by leveraging ETL, data modeling, data visualization best practices
- Design and manage data models in data warehouse platform to enable efficient data consolidation, validation and visualisation
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies
- Ability to assess Lead Funnel performance and identify gaps in processes
- Measurement of testing strategies and segmentation across marketing tactics
- Ability to build backend infrastructure within Tableau and design front end data visualizations within Tableau
- Ability to work within Salesforce Lightning to build reports and dashboards
- Gather statistical data from multiple sources and analyze using modern methodology
- Prepare reports illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into clear understandable actions
- 2+ years of experience in developing complex reporting, analytics and dashboards within Tableau, SQL, and Excel (i.e. solution designing, developing, implementing and maintaining in Tableau)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports and presenting data
- 2+ years of using databases/data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, SQL Server, or similar to build and maintain data models/queries/views
- Ability to communicate clearly and express complex technical information in “user friendly” language
- Experience with Marketo and/or Bizible
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.