Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- As a Campaign Manager on our Demand-Gen Marketing team, you’ll design manage campaigns that generate pipeline required by Medallia’s business goals, setting the strategy, outlining the goals, and architecting the content and messaging required at all steps of the user journey.
- Focused on cross-sell and upsell strategies, you will act as a key partner to the sales and customer success orgs to develop campaigns that materially impact pipeline for incremental customer revenue from our installed customer base.
- You will scope, design, and execute automated, multi-channel marketing programs that grow customer lifetime value and drive incremental revenue within the upmarket base. This would include maintaining scalable, end-to-end upsell programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) across upmarket sales segments.
- You will manage the campaign budget, allocating spend for creative, media, and production and ensuring each campaign delivers a strong ROI. You work with our media agency test and optimize placements and content mix.
- You will work closely with various Medallia stakeholders including Product Marketing and product specialists to ensure the messaging is consistent and appropriate for the campaign goals. You’ll partner with Medallia’s creative team to ensure all campaign materials are built to spec. You should have a strong grasp of current digital and demand marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- This role requires a unique blend of strategic and executional skills, fueled by a deep analytic and metrics driven approach to marketing optimization .
- Orchestrate campaign design and execution across all channels to deliver monthly cross-sell marketing objectives.
- Test and recommend different content themes, formats to generate desired campaign outcomes.
- Identify campaign trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust optimize upsell/cross-sell programs as needed.
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results.
- Write marketing materials ( emails, landing pages, etc) to ensure we move fast, test effective practices, and share & optimize learnings across the organization.
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Content, Channel, Message Performance.
- Lead pipeline optimization (leads, MQLs, SQLs, $ pipeline, ACV contribution).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in performance oriented marketing campaign strategy, and successful track record in delivering owned marketing objectives.
- Ability to build and communicate marketing strategies, and partner with resources to design, build and execute campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing campaigns including delivery in email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs.
- Proficiency with marketing and sales systems including Marketo and Salesforce.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B advertising and marketing.
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.