Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our Platform Services team in Buenos Aires. We're looking for hands-on engineers who enjoy solving interesting and challenging problems in high-performance distributed systems. Our Platform Service team makes sure they work well 24/7, with the availability of at least 99.99%
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms and the ability to optimize those to support high scale architectures
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and performance tuning skills
- Work in small teams with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily stand-ups, demo days, code reviews, and research spikes
- Experience building distributed systems/enterprise systems on a modern stack
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals, experience with high-level programming languages such as Java or Python.
- Bring an ownership mindset with orientation to detail and quality, and DevOps experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience building enterprise-grade software and dealing with large volumes of data
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Experience with distributed services such as Kafka, Redis, ElasticSearch
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.