Commercial Marketing Manager, LATAM
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a Commercial Marketing Manager to own the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns within Latin America. In this role you’ll drive demand generation and awareness campaigns, partnering with teams such as sales, marketing, and operations to create campaigns that will reach and engage our target audience. This role requires expertise in modern digital marketing channels and strong analytical skills as you’ll use data and metrics to drive optimizations and decision making.
- Play a key role in creating and delivering all digital marketing initiatives for the LATAM market
- Develop and execute end-to-end integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns to drive more pipeline and revenue through new customer acquisition
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross functional teams to run effective fully integrated and multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Develop strategies for organic, paid search, programmatic display, and paid social marketing campaigns
- Monitor the competitive landscape, track market trends and threats, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Help execute on ABM initiatives by recommending best channels to promote content for driving engagements from key personas, drive air coverage awareness campaigns to key accounts, and develop automation/orchestration opportunities to deliver dynamic auto-triggers based on firmographic, technographic, and/or behavioral activities
- Act as the primary point of contact for translating marketing materials from English to Spanish
- Track, manage, measure and report on the impact of marketing programs to ensure performance against pipeline goals
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role in a B2B software company
- Demonstrated proficiency with tracking and measuring campaign performance to show effectiveness of campaigns using tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo or similar)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Hubspot
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Experience with customer experience and engagement software
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate cross functionally
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.