Compensation Programs Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
An exciting opportunity exists within Medallia’s Compensation & Analytics Team for an experienced Compensation Management professional with a focus on quantitative analysis, passion for project management, and devotion to data accuracy and integrity. In this capacity, you will be supporting our Director of Analytics & Compensation in preparing analysis related to compensation, equity, and headcount that will drive how Medallia makes decisions and scales for the future.
This opportunity is flexible to be remote or based in our Pleasanton, CA. office, reporting directly to the Director of Analytics & Compensation.
- Extensively support the planning and delivery of the annual focal process
- Own compensation data and design for all special/ one off compensation projects both globally and across the regions
- Support and advise HR partners on all compensation queries
- Own all data audits and workday inputs for compensation
- Accountability for global salary survey submissions and further analysis on market data to develop pay ranges for all roles
- Responsible for the monthly processes on bonus and equity grants – from maintaining relevant database, validation of eligibility, to final sign off and letter generation
- Design and maintain a compensation dashboard to provide insightful metrics to key stakeholders
- Serve as consultation lead with line management and talent acquisition to assess competitive market trends
- Experience in compensation analysis, or finance/accounting experience with emphasis on employee compensation or stock administration
- Experience business partnering with multiple stakeholders across an organization
- Experience with compensation module in Workday
- Advanced Excel experience essential (creating and managing large data sets, lookups, IF statements, Pivot Tables) with an overall ability to work on the MS office suite
- Masters degree in Finance, Math or Business
- Experience with Radford Global Technology & Sales Survey data
- International experience
- Budget management experience
- Experience in creating automated reports and interactive visualizations using tools such as Python, Visier, and Tableau
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.