Corporate Development Manager (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for a Corporate Development Manager to support the evaluation and execution of inorganic growth opportunities. The person in this role will contribute to all aspects of M&A transactions and investments – strategy formation, developing business cases, financial modeling, and deal execution. This position is critical in supporting Medallia’s inorganic growth efforts throughout the entire M&A lifecycle. This position will also include high-visibility ad hoc strategic projects.
- Support the evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities and investments
- Opportunity evaluation and assessment
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Business case development
- Diligence & issue resolution
- Transaction execution
- Monitor and assess market participants and trends in Experience Management
- Support critical strategy projects
- 2+ years in technology investment banking with strong deal flow, particularly on the buy-side
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent financial analysis and valuation skills; strong Excel modeling skills are required
- Excellent business sense and ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong ability to assimilate and work with multiple teams within the company and with external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and financial modeling best practices
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.