Customer Marketing Senior Specialist, Commercial (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Customer Marketing Senior Specialist, you will support and accelerate Medallia's Marketing initiatives that amplify customer success stories and generate more customer advocates. The objective of the customer marketing function is to shine a light on our customer’s success and how Medallia has helped them drive business results. You will have a keen understanding of Medallia’s technology and how customers are leveraging Medallia to deliver exceptional customer and employee experiences.
- Manage and maintain the approved list of stories, logos, and corresponding asset catalog, ensuring that we always have an accurate and updated list on-hand. This requires curating a repository and ‘internal online directory’ for Medallians to access, and communicating regularly about updates that affect usage.
- Coordinate the development of a customer newsletter, gathering input from key stakeholders in various teams (community, professional services, product marketing, sales, and legal).
- Play an integral role in building out and stewarding Medallia’s customer lifecycle marketing program, an initiative critical to ensuring our customers’ success on the platform
- Partner with the Sales and Client Success teams to assist in identifying and securing customers for referrals, case studies, testimonials, media opportunities, and more.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing or client-facing role in a B2B context
- Strong messaging, content development and writing skills
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Organization skills
- Experience in project management tools such as Asana
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.