Customer Success Manager, Commercial (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team and help drive adoption and success for our roster of clients. In this role, you’ll embody excellent customer service and set the industry bar in relationship management. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate, and dedicated team tasked with growing Medallia at a rapid rate. Our Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our clients and handle the day-to-day relationship with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. You will have the opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve.
- Managing the onboarding, development and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Analyzing product usage trends and taking action to ensure client health
- Identifying and/or developing expansion opportunities within your account
- Delivering thought provoking check-in calls, Executive Business Reviews, and client onsite visits (when business travel resumes)
- Collaborating with Medallia’s product, marketing, and sales teams to drive adoption for client health and satisfaction
- Addressing day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients in a timely manner
- Proactively engaging with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues
- Leading renewal conversations with clients
- 2+ years of experience managing client relationships at a SaaS company
- Experience managing the the entire client lifecycle (onboarding, check-ins, renewals, and upsells)
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Experience using a Customer Success platform (such as Gainsight or Totango)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.