Customer Success Manager, Commercial
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a customer-centric and data-driven Customer Success Manager to support Commercial clients across EMEA You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate, and collaborative team tasked with managing the entire client lifecycle. You will act as a trusted partner to customers and be responsible for onboarding, training, supporting, engaging, and renewing clients. This is an opportunity to create processes and efficiencies to effectively manage client relationships while simultaneously providing exceptional service.
- Responsible for managing relationships with Commercial client base
- Manage the client onboarding, development and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Deliver insights to our client’s customer service and operations teams through insightful presentations and reports
- Collaborate with Stella Connect’s product, marketing and sales teams to ensure client success within your client segment
- Address day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients
- Proactively engage with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues towards product enhancement
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer facing role
- Demonstrated experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Experience of Medallia's MEC or other CEM platform
- Experience using a Customer Success Platform (such as Gainsight or Totango)
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.