Customer Success Manager (Decibel)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be at the heart of helping our clients harness the power of data to improve their website performance and their customer’s experience.
You’ll already be proven at wowing customers with your ability to guide them from early stage roll-outs to really seeing the benefits of their investments, ideally delivering this within a SaaS, marketing or web-analytical environment. You thrive on seeing your clients renew their contracts and buy additional services on the back of the solutions, advice and support you give them. That’s what we do too.
Working within our Shoreditch based team and reporting to Nadia (our EMEA Customer Success Team Lead) you’ll:
- Own the relationship for between 16 and 18 of our key customers and a portfolio of c£900k, taking them from roll-out to service & objective reviews and from renewal to the addition of new services and products;
- Develop customer case studies and reference sites to support sales and marketing activities
- Provide single point of contact and insight between your client group and our sales, marketing, and tech team by sharing client feedback and product requests, as well as an escalation point for technical support;
- Ensuring excellent renewal rates through organised account management, customer service, and forecasting, using Salesforce to drive accuracy and attend the quarterly sales meetings to increase visibility;
- Join the sales and marketing events to support sales activity, including delivering demonstration of our platform and customised product presentations for individual customers;
- Build, share and maintain your in-depth knowledge of Decibel and related technologies, competitors, as well as industry trends;
- Work with technology partners to identify opportunities to share data sets across platforms and help make that happen.
To be successful it goes without saying that your customer management expertise will be second to none and that you’ll be a gifted communicator. This'll have been proven in a hi-tech or, ideally, in a web-analytics business. You’ll understand the importance that renewals and service have on the sales cycle; relishing the opportunity to work alongside sales teams to help them achieve your combined goals. Given the nature of our business you’ll be highly analytic with a flare for technology.
While you might not have heard of us before (which is OK!), you may well be supporting brands such as Logo, Expedia, British Airways or Tesco, so you’ll need the background, personality and gravitas to shape their Decibel experience and engagement; we can certainly help with the product knowledge if you bring the mindset.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.