Customer Success Manager, Zingle - Enterprise (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team and help drive adoption and success for our roster of clients. In this role, you’ll embody excellent customer service and set the industry bar in relationship management. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate, and dedicated team tasked with growing Medallia at a rapid rate. Our Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our clients and handle the day-to-day relationship with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. You will have the opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve.
- Own the relationship of 20-30 strategic Enterprise customers
- Managing the onboarding, development, and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Analyzing product usage trends and taking action to ensure client health
- Identifying and/or developing expansion opportunities within your account
- Delivering thought-provoking check-in calls, value-driven Executive Business Reviews, and client onsite visits (when business travel resumes)
- Collaborating with Medallia’s product, marketing, and sales teams to drive adoption for client health and satisfaction
- Addressing day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients in a timely manner
- Proactively engaging with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues
- Build, share, and maintain your in-depth knowledge of Zingle and related technologies, competitors, and industry trends
- Develop customer case studies and references
- 3+ years of experience managing client relationships
- 2+ years of experience at a SaaS company
- Experience managing the entire client lifecycle (onboarding, check-ins, renewals, and upsells)
- Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM platform
- Experience using a Customer Success platform (such as Gainsight or Totango)
- Experience presenting to Senior Executives
- Experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working in/with hospitality
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.