Customer Success Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are building an elite team that plays a central role in our customer’s success that embodies excellent customer service and sets the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project/program management, skilled relationship development, and demonstrates finesse in using technology to solve business challenges.
Our Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our clients and handle the day-to-day relationship with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job that offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve.
Own multi-level client stakeholder relationships with your portfolio of customers, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, establishing trusted customer relationships and driving continued value of our products and services
Handle new client on boarding, setup and training, which may include helping customers through technical questions to best practices
Work with clients to establish and achieve critical goals and key performance indicators
Identify and develop up-sell opportunities. Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
Support quality assurance activities when providing features to clients
Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in account management or professional services.
- Have a track record of success in building relationships at multiple levels of a client’s organization - from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders
- Are comfortable under pressure and in uncertain situations and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- Have a drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; you feel comfortable adjusting priorities on the fly
- Embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts and have a passion for software/IT
- Proven ability to learn and drive continuous value of Software solutions Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter driven to learn, adapt, and excel in your work
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- Are passionate about learning and stretching yourself, from picking up CSS to maximizing Medallia’s value for clients
- Are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
- Able to travel up to 25%
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.