Customer Success Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
Handle new client on boarding, setup and training
Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities
Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
Project management: manage every aspect of customer deliverables
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in account management or professional services
- Experience working with cloud solutions, ability to quickly learn new software
- Min. 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes;
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.