Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Medallia Experience Cloud™
Learn more at www.medallia.com/digital
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Use database queries, spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and other analytics techniques to discover, explore, document and present issues and trends from the organization's data store.
- Develop and maintain ad-hoc and scheduled operational reports that assist management in effecting organizational change and incent better organizational outcomes.
- Provide ad-hoc data support on complex subjects in an expedited manner.
- Lead/participate in analytical investigations aimed at addressing specific business situations using data with an emphasis on identifying and interpreting trends.
- Create presentations that highlight the exploratory discoveries using a combination of visual and verbal techniques.
- Resolve key data issues involving the quality and consistency of data for analytical purposes.
- Develop and maintain SQL based procedures that pre-process and pre-summarize data to organize data for faster, easier, and repeatable use within reports.
- 2+ years' working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.