Deal Desk Analyst - Renewals (Contractor)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Deal Desk Analyst - Renewals is responsible for coordinating and processing all renewals activity from quote to order entry. Project is focused on ensuring the data integrity of the future renewal population thru contract validation and other procedures. This position reports to Deal Desk Manager – Renewal. (3 month contract)
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the renewal opportunity population in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Validate the existing opportunities in SFDC
- Validate products, amounts, renewal terms, etc. to previous sales orders/invoices, master agreement, and other contractual documentation; revise CPQ quote and opportunity in SFDC as required
- Ensure completeness to the NetSuite sales orders population and other data sets, including identification of co-term renewals and cancellations activity
- Create opportunities as required including preparation of quotes in CPQ
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a deal desk, finance, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role
- Experience with SFDC and NetSuite required
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Software/SaaS experience preferred
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.