Deal Desk Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Sales Order Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support to the sales organization on complex Orders as well as for reviewing Orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Ensure opportunities are accurately entered and properly booked in the CRM tool
- Interface with Deal Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e revenue recognition)
- Interface with Order Management to ensure accuracy of booked sales opportunities
- Review Order Forms for accuracy and completeness including request/produce missing information (including review for completed Order, Purchase Orders, reseller agreements and more) as needed to ensure orders are ready for processing by finance team.
- Experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Order Management/Administration in a fast growing software enterprise
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
- Experience with SFDC CPQ tool
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results Driven
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.