Deal Desk Junior Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Review order forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Close won opportunities as they come into the Deal Desk queue.
- Process opportunities in Salesforce.com to meet and exceed expectations in alignment with high quality output.
- Follow-up with the sales team for the PO’s and other documents related to their opportunities if not originally provided.
- Work with the Deal Desk, Sales Directors, legal, and others to obtain necessary documentation required for each opportunity in Salesforce.com.
- Proactively communicate issues back to management and follow Deal Desk processes.
- Support internal audit and SOX controls.
- Assist in developing workflow improvements, including process and systems improvements (assisting in the development of business requirements, performing systems testing, etc.).
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to implement automation of provisioning for cloud infrastructure software and establish traceable and auditable evidence of deployment / order fulfillment.
- Skills and experience typically commensurate with at least 2 years as an Order Management Specialist in a complex environment, while contributing in a growing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functions
- Well-organized; able to effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with extended hours & weekends required during end of quarter
- Self-motivated with a knack for being meticulous / detail oriented
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.