Digital Customer Success Team Lead
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You have delivered SaaS solutions successfully and led teams that do the same. You are experienced in people management, with Sales support experience a plus. If this is you, we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Digital Team Leader for EMEA region and manage key strategic accounts.
- Manage status for EMEA customers internally.
- Own overall relationship with assigned EMEA clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Understand new client on boarding, setup and training process
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Drive continued value of our products and services with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators to achieve their goals.
- Identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues inter-departmentally
- Manage all aspects of customer deliverables.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Professional Services Team Leader.
- Experience with CRM and project management
- Have a track record of success in building relationships at multiple levels of a client’s organization from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Proficiency with a second language- Spanish, French, Italian.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter driven to learn, adapt, and excel in your work
- Strong desire to serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Proficient in MS Office Software.
- Able to travel up to 25%
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.