Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
In this role, you will be asked to:
handle new client on-boarding, setup and training
project manage every aspect of customer deliverables
represent the Digital product for all of your assigned clients, which includes setting expectations and sharing best practices to ensure increased adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction over the life of our relationship with each client
work with clients to establish strategic goals, including defining key performance indicators, and documenting those to track going forward
identify potential up-sell opportunities
be your clients' advocate internally, championing customer needs / issues cross-departmentally
- professional services-oriented project management experience
- (minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience)
- (this assumes impeccable verbal and written communication skills)
- experience or interest in Customer Success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and securing retention in a professional services role
- experience working with Enterprise SaaS solutions
- the ability to learn new software quickly
- a detail-oriented, analytical approach to your work
- demonstrable ability to drive continuous value of a product
- comfort working with both Fortune 500 and fast-paced start-up clients
- the ability to be a strong team player
- the internal drive to push yourself to excel
- the willingness and interest in reaching out for help when needed, and the ability to then put that help to good use
- a clear understanding of what it means to serve your clients, so that you see your success as a reflection of their success.
- a proficiency with the MS Office suite of tools
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.