Digital Marketing Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll relish the opportunity to be our distribution champion and channel our content to get that right audience to come, and convert.
You’re already well-versed in managing paid media, programs, and advertising – be it through Google, social networks, retargeting, or media partners. You take pride in optimizing campaigns to squeeze the most value possible out of every cent spent. You’re familiar with scaling email marketing programs and filling automation databases with fantastic leads.
Working as part of a tight knit Demand Generation team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and implementing an acquisition marketing plan across core digital channels primarily across PPC and Paid Social but also in SEO. Grow and test new channels such as Programmatic Display networks.
- Own parts of the marketing technology stack to ensure that we are using the correct channels to attract the right customers.
- Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, to optimize campaigns and produce the best ROI
- Using email lead-nurturing workflows tools such as Marketo to generate leads and converting those leads into customers
- Identifying improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience, and shaping roadmaps to implement any changes that are required
- Identify and prioritize digital marketing objectives, to create and communicate Marketing target audiences and campaign briefs.
- Feed into and influence the content strategy to suit the needs of different businesses on different channels
- Optimizing the website and landing pages to ensure maximum conversion
- Supporting on the management of our webinar program
- Forming strong relationships with media partners to secure the best deals possible for webinars, newsletter insertions, native ad placements, and more.
- Researching new opportunities and avenues to promote our content and grow our marketing database
- Ensuring any deliverables for paid media campaigns, be they creative assets, copy snippets, or presenters for webinars, are clearly briefed and met.
- 2+ years in a B2B software marketing role
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and marketing automation tool
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Data-driven with a keen analytical eye
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience in demand generation for SME SaaS company
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.