Digital Marketing Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B Digital Marketing Manager (EMEA & APAC) to drive demand generation and awareness campaigns across all digital channels to achieve regional business objectives.
Working with Regional Marketing Managers in EMEA and APAC, you will devise campaigns together to reach and engage our target audience, who comprise some of the best loved brands in the world. The role requires expertise in both organic and paid digital marketing, and a highly analytical individual who uses data and metrics to drive optimisations and decision making. Your role will be to drive the digital strategy for paid and organic programs to deliver increased demand across paid and organic channels and convert demand into opportunity.
Communication, organisation, and diligence is also critical in the role, as you will be working on a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders. You'll regularly collaborate across the organisation (in EMEA and US) with content, creative, product marketing, demand generation teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives.
- Drive Medallia’s digital marketing strategy for EMEA and APAC including SEO/Web/SEM, Social, Programmatic, Email, Media, etc
- Collaborate and coordinate with regional marketing managers, marketing operations, and sales development to run effective digital campaigns and ensure effective follow up
- Optimise conversation rates (CRO) on our web/landing pages to turn traffic into leads
- Own the digital budget, goals, and outcomes for the region and manage our media agency, budget and optimise ROI
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, opportunities to promote.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and wider marketing team to develop and drive customer acquisition and growth, including localisation of campaigns and delivering local execution
- Track, manage, measure and report on the impact of marketing programs.
- English speaker
- Business fluency in French, Italian, Spanish, or German is advantageous
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role or similar relevant experience in a B2B enterprise context
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs & ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and project management skills including managing internal sales stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
- Enterprise software / SaaS experience
- Proficiency with marketing tracking and measurement applications; preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Complex problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing plans for a dynamic and fast paced enterprise
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.