Digital Solutions Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking to hire our first Digital Solutions Manager in Singapore. This person will be responsible for growing our Digital presence in the ASIA-PAC market, while supporting some of our top brands in the region.
- Handle large-scale SaaS implementations and ongoing servicing of the Digital product portfolio as part of the Professional Services account team
- Expert source of knowledge, best practices and expertise with the Digital product and our department’s processes (Training will be given to the right candidate on Digital product)
- Accountable for the Strategic & Enterprise client portfolio using our Digital product, which happens to be one of the most adopted products at Medallia
- Highly skilled in project management, and risk management with large customers and executive stakeholders
- Using Best practices and industry expertise to align Digital strategy with the overall business objectives of larger omni-channel program
- Functions as an organisational ambassador for Digital; Works closely with different areas of the business such as Product, R&D, Sales & marketing
- Manage clear implementation milestones based on project management processes to deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Work with clients to establish and achieve critical business goals and key performance indicators, resulting in successful renewals and overall growth of account
- Create tangible and repeatable success stories with large enterprise customers, across different industry verticals
- Identify up-sell opportunities to increase software on existing portfolio as well as other enterprise customers across regional portfolio
- 2+ years of digital experience: Advanced expertise working with digital environments such as websites and/or mobile apps
- Efficient & Strategic Client Management: Experience managing enterprise client relationships, and managing executive stakeholders internally and externally
- Project & Risk Management: Experience managing implementation projects successfully to timelines, milestones and budgets, highly skilled in risk management and change management practices for program needs
- Communication: Advanced communication skills when dealing with challenging program-level needs & scope discussions
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.