Director of Product Management- Medallia Alchemy Experience - MAX
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Are you passionate about creating outstanding products that solve real customer problems? Do you want to drive business results and be responsible for the overall success of your product? Medallia is seeking a Director for Medallia Alchemy Experience which comprises Web and Mobile applications for reporting and analytics capabilities. You will be responsible for owning and executing on Medallia‘s product strategy for surfacing analytics for an enterprise -- embedded in the customer and employee feedback signals coming from multiple channels -- surveys, videos, call recordings, chat data, web clicks, IoT data and others. You will conceive, enhance and maintain reports, analytics and front end application workflows which delight Medallia customers. Medallia is the world’s largest collection of experience-focused thinkers and software developers and you will be a part of this elite team. Reporting directly to the SVP of Product Management, this role is a mission critical, hands-on leadership role at Medallia with people management responsibilities.
- Drive the product roadmap and long-term product strategy for analytics and reporting applications of Medallia - Web & Mobile.
- Think and help build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Manage, hire, and develop a team of product managers as needed, as a player-coach
- Provide clear prioritization of varying product initiatives
- Lead the definition of product requirements, write PRDs yourself if needed.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure your product is driving the desired business results .
- Track and improve key product metrics.
- 6+ years of product management or experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Direct product experience creating and working with APIs as well as front end software applications.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Ideally, experienced in using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.