Director of Product Marketing - Medallia Experience Cloud (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The role in one word: Differentiate. How do we communicate our unique value and benefits to customers and the market, building on our position as the industry standard in Experience Management? Your job as a Product Marketer will be to create compelling positioning and content that establishes the Medallia Experience Cloud as the pre-eminent enterprise-grade platform that leading brands rely upon to embed the pulse of customers and employees into everything they do.
As the lead for Medallia Experience Cloud, you will oversee and execute a range of product marketing functions related to our core platform and its capabilities, collaborating with our product management team, sales, services, and client support departments.
- Develop positioning, messaging, and content that articulates the value proposition for Medallia Experience Cloud capabilities while clearly articulating our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Support cross-functional initiatives for quarterly releases, driving Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for platform enhancements
- Educate and enable Medallia’s Sales and Services teams, along with strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate the value and competitive differentiation of the Medallia Experience Cloud and its capabilities.
- Educate and enable Medallia customers and users on the value of our platform
- Be a Medallia champion. Develop marketing assets and support other sales and marketing initiatives.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions as well as external stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor a small team of product marketers
- 7+ years product marketing experience, or related, for a SaaS product/platform
- Prior team management experience required
- Experience supporting a fast-paced and sales-oriented environment
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences
- Problem-solving skills, with an ability to identify risks, resolve issues, and communicate with stakeholders
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.