Director of Strategic ISV Alliances - Salesforce (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Strategic ISV Alliances team is a team within Medallia’s Alliances and Channels organization that supports our most strategic ISV alliances, such as Adobe, Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Workday, and Microsoft. The team’s mission is to develop highly complementary and effective partnerships that improve customer outcomes and accelerate sales growth. You’ll be a founding member of an energetic and passionate team that is developing the partnerships that will be essential to increasing value for customers and will be a key pillar of Medallia’s growth strategy.
As Partner Sales Manager for Salesforce, you will be part of a team accountable for the success of one of our most strategic global ISV partnerships. Your success will be measured based on your ability to execute an effective partnership that achieves mutually agreed objectives, particularly sales and customer outcomes.
This role is ideal for a high energy, entrepreneurial individual that thrives on meeting sales targets, enjoys building productive relationships, and is able to execute on end-to-end business plans across varied organizations within Medallia and the associated partner ecosystem.
- Partner effectively and energetically with Medallia field sales to facilitate co-selling with Salesforce selling team.
- Coordinate and execute on account mapping activities with Salesforce and Medallia selling team with focus on generating new business through the partnership.
- Manage partner-specific sales pipelines and proactively maintain internal documentation so that deals and notes are up-to-date in CRM platform.
- Work closely with Global Salesforce lead and extended Salesforce team at Medallia to align activities to overall Salesforce business plan.
- Coordinate with Enablement to drive awareness and evangelize partnerships and offerings internally Collaborate with partner marketing to execute on joint marketing initiatives with the partner to drive mutual pipeline.
- Collaborate with partner counterparts to drive enablement and awareness within partners’ organizations, particularly among field sales teams and solution consulting organizations.
- Problem-solve effectively with partners and internal stakeholders, proactively identifying bottlenecks to success and escalating effectively, with solutions, where necessary.
- Extensive network of sales and GTM relationships at Salesforce, either through direct experience at Salesforce in the sales and/or partner organizations or as a partner.
- Proven track record driving sales targets with Salesforce, or similar ISV partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Alliances experience at an enterprise software/SaaS company.
- Demonstrated experience managing revenue-driven engagement with partnerships.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Excellent relationship-building and problem-solving skills.
- Highly recommended by key stakeholders at multi-year strategic partnershipsWillingness to travel extensively
- 3 years managing strategic ISV alliances at or with Salesforce.
- 3 years of field sales experience, achieving sales objectives.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.