Director of Value Added Resellers- EMEA
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As Director of Value Added Resellers , you will be accountable primarily for the success of our mid-market channel efforts in EMEA Your success will be measured based on your ability to execute effective partnerships that achieves mutually agreed objectives, particularly sales and customer outcomes.
This role is ideal for a high energy, entrepreneurial individual that thrives on meeting sales targets, enjoys building productive relationships, and is able to craft and execute end-to-end business plans across varied organizations within Medallia and the associated partner ecosystem.
- Serve as VAR leader for the region
- Develop and execute end-to-end business plans with partners that includes clear and transparent mutual success targets, such as quarterly pipeline and sales targets
- Establish formalized field relationship mapping strategy
- Collaborate with Partner Solution Architect to define and evolve partner solutions and applications as appropriate
- Collaborate with partner team stakeholders and Marketing to craft and execute a go-to-market strategy that includes events, webinars, and thought leadership to drive market awareness and lead generation
- Collaborate with partner counterparts to drive enablement and awareness within partners’ organizations, particularly among field sales teams and solution consulting organizations
- Communicate plans to executives, both internally and with partners
- Manage partner-specific sales pipelines and proactively maintain internal documentation so that deals and notes are up-to-date in CRM platform
- Problem-solve effectively with partners and internal stakeholders, proactively identifying bottlenecks to success and escalating effectively, with solutions, where necessary
- Extensive network of VAR’s in the business applications space
- Proven track record driving sales targets with resellers
- Reseller experience at an enterprise software/SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience managing revenue-driven engagement with partnerships
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Ability to develop and execute end-to-end business plans in highly unstructured and dynamic environment
- Excellent relationship-building and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.