Director, Product Management Integrations
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Building a great business needs great products; building great products needs great people. We’ve both in abundance and seeking more great people! As our Director Product Management Integrations you’ll be right at the very heart of it, helping shape the product vision, building the product strategy, driving product discovery and managing product delivery. It’ll take a certain type of Product Manager profile to fulfill this challenge; You’ll make it your priority to have a deep understanding and knowledge of our users and customers, the data that’s generated about our product, our industry and how our business works, but most of all you’ll excel in creating products that delight our customers and drive Decibel and Medallia forward. We are increasing the size of our Product team so looking for multiple heads, ideally to be based out of Boston, New York, Washington (EST preferred) and the role will report into our VP Product for Decibel.
- You will “own” Decibel’s core product area of integrations and make sure it’s successful and delivers value to customers so the business benefits from it. You help drive the overall product strategy leveraging the power of Medallia and Decibel. You will lead a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Solution Consultants, Engineers and Designers to build and develop the combined product vision of Medallia and Decibel. Together with the team you drive discovery (ideation, prototyping, validation) and delivery (definition, deliverables planning, design) of new functionality all the way through to launch. You will define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success. You are a highly skilled communicator to drive the message across the company to evangelize your products.
It’s likely that you are working in “empowered product teams”, consisting of tech leads, Product Designers and yourself with proven abilities to lead and work cross-functionally. You’ll have a passion for building great products from the ground up and most likely have knowledge of working in a start-up environment. Your track record will be exceptional, you know how to delight customers and data will back this up. You are able to hold your own in technical conversations. We're growing fast, so there is plenty to learn and do. We're a bunch of smart people doing clever stuff, and your knowledge, skills and experience will only make us, and our product, better.
Sounds good? Then let’s get on with it, you can apply below.
- Experience of product management leadership role in a tech company
- Proven track record to lead teams and work cross-functionally
- Experience building and scaling a product from the ground up
- Prior Start-up and corporate experience
- Self-starter with a bias toward action and a proven track record of results
- Know how to delight customers and how to use data to know if you did
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize ruthlessly and execute methodically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves
- B2B experience in the Data Analytics, Voice of Customer or A/B testing space
- Understanding of key technologies and ability to converse at a technical level
- Experience working with Jira
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.