Director, Talent Acquisition Operations
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As the Director of Talent Acquisition Operations at Medallia, you will be joining the team that is building the Programs and processes to power Medallia’s hiring growth and future. This position will have critical responsibility for driving the success of our hiring globally. You’ll own global recruiting process, operations and support that will deliver hiring success to fuel our growth.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition Operational roadmap development and execution
- Lead the core operational processes and ensure we achieve hiring success by building and delivering enablement programs to support the TA team, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Design and help lead large-scale global recruiting transformation initiatives and projects as we transform our TA/system landscape.
- Effectively lead a portfolio of projects and programs across the recruiting team while partnering to operationalize and build implementation and operational strategies.
- Partner with the recruiting leadership team to drive operational and strategic planning, budgeting, program investments, headcount and resource capacity and allocation models across all global teams and functional areas.
- Manage relationship with key vendors such as ATS, Linked In and drive adoption of tools and capabilities
- Drive recruiting analytics and reporting, looking at how reporting and insights builds predictability and process improvement from requisition to hire
- Build analytics dashboards and reports by partnering with the Analytics team
- Manage the candidate experience ecosystem - ensuring that all candidate interactions are at the highest levels, launching candidate experience surveys and leveraging Medallia feedback products in our work
- Drive new TA systems, tools and processes enterprise wide
- Own OFCCP and operational compliance
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience with 5+ years leading global recruiting operations (or similar operational role); with a proven track record of developing TA capabilities including an understanding of the latest TA technologies
- 4+ years of people management & development experience
- Ability to manage ambiguity and sophisticated problem-solving, emerging with strategic plans and deliverables.
- Planning and prioritization skills, with experience in building capacity models and resource planning as well as metrics that drive consistency and quality
- Ability to clearly articulate objectives, strong information seeking skills and ability to make things happen.
- Ability to build relationships in a highly matrixed, global organization
- Global project and program management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent partnership orientation and build teams that execute strong service levels, using metric and analytics to develop KPIs
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.