Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are growing! Join a team of 18 engineers working on an industry-leading and unique product. We are looking for a team-oriented, collaborative, and motivated software engineer to join our frontend team. You will help to solve challenging technical problems and take the industry leading SaaS platform to the next level.
This isn’t just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we take our product to the next stage! We are seeking a unique profile, someone with the ability to lead but also be hands-on with developing new features, lead numerous projects whilst getting into the code, mentor others sharing knowledge and experience and also having the ability to define architecture design when required.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer on Medallia’s Zingle Team, you will build highly performant, scalable and robust web applications and related front-end components for Medallia web apps. You will build on Medallia’s state-of-the-art core service infrastructure and platform. Your work will connect world’s leading businesses to their customers, using modern web technologies over service-oriented architecture.
· Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming
· Lead and drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan
· Work with a globally distributed team to ensure uninterrupted service
· Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager & PM to address those
· Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same
· Project Lead, mentor and coach engineers
· Recommend improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (Your voice will be heard!)
· Experienced in developing enterprise software in a modern framework (React, TypeScript, Node.JS)
· Experience building distributed systems/enterprise systems on modern stack
· Ownership mindset with quality orientation and cloud SaaS experience
· Strong software engineering fundamentals
· Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced environment with distributed teams
· Easy-going, fun, team player
· Self-management, teamwork, and time management is critical to this role
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· A communication pro. You must be able to discuss technical issues within the team pleasantly (We use Slack and Zoom primarily)
· Ability to debate the finer points of SciFi movies and TV shows
Nice to have
· Experience with building and maintaining APIs
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies