Education Delivery Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Education team’s mission is to foster an engaging ecosystem of learning for Customers, Medallians, and Partners by providing creative, effective, and comprehensive experiences.
As an Education Delivery Manager, you will create engaging impactful Medallia product-feature trainings for customer and customer-delivery audiences.
- Develop learning curriculum for Medallia Professional Services teams, Partner teams & Medallia Customers
- Develop and maintain a publicly-facing Certification program that is recognized as a high caliber and accurately demonstrates that the learner possesses broad knowledge of Medallia. This development will be end-to-end: ideation of the program, how to implement, how to maintain, and how to improve.
- Ensure learning curriculum is engaging, motivating, and provides recognition via a digital badging program, including developing the overall program, evaluation methods, communication on the badging process, and a way to publish & track badges
- Develop new online self-paced courses (featuring structured lessons, instructional videos, and interactive knowledge checks) with support from instructional designers and media content producers.
- Manage development of virtual instructor-led and in-person instructor-led training content including lecture presentations, exercise materials, and facilitator guides.
- Support development of professional Services, partners & customer certification programs
- Perform quality assurance checks for online and instructor-led education content on the learning management system and Medallia training instances
- Partner with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, and Professional Services as a learning SME to guide their training development.
- 4+ years of experience in implementing/servicing a SaaS product or in developing robust training programs for a SaaS product. Experience working with Medallia is preferred but not required.
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong learner with a natural curiosity about how a product works at a technical level.
- A knack for problem solving and are able to easily explain complex challenges in a simple, concise way.
- Energized by sharing knowledge and helping others connect-the-dots using real-life examples to illustrate what working with Medallia or a SaaS product is like.
- Effective cross-functional collaborator with an ability to cultivate relationships with various stakeholders.
- An intrinsic desire to keep learning about new product and delivery trends to stay current with the product and customer experience field.
- Attention to detail and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.