Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Lead Embedded Expert (LEE) works with client and Medallia team members to understand client business objectives and design, prioritize, and implement CX solutions to help clients achieve those business objectives. The LEE builds trusted advisor relationships with senior level clients, designs excellent CX solutions, and leads the Medallia team that implements and evolves Medallia’s products and services. The LEE is also accountable for turning a client into a raving Medallia fan and program profitability.
Internally across Medallia, the LEE proactively builds relationships and determines how to bring the best of what Medallia has to offer to our clients (e.g., New Product Adoption, Product Innovation, Research and Insights). In addition, the LEE reactively resolves any and all client conflicts by escalating and driving a sense of urgency where and when necessary.
Measured by adoption and value realization of Medallia's platform and services, program renewal and expansion, and overall client NPS
Medallia CX Leadership and Innovation:
Measured by product adoption and creation, published case studies, participation in Webinars and Conferences, refreshed CX frameworks, marketing materials, joint research, and improved industry-specific go-to-market strategies
Medallia Team Member Success:
Measured by eNPS and team member engagement/satisfaction, growth and development
- Shape and Deliver CX Solutions
- Utilize Medallia and industry methodologies to develop CX programs that achieve desired business objectives
- Apply specific experience to help clients build better customer experience behaviors, processes, and solutions
- Support client enablement activities by providing guidance in the following areas: Awareness, Design, Engagement, Governance and Knowledge/Training
- Lead a high-performing team to deliver high quality CX solutions
- Partner with other Medallia teams (e.g., Marketing, Product, Research, Insights)
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers across the client organization by demonstrating a solid understanding of industry-specific trends in the CX space and how they translate into customer initiatives
- Interface with key client stakeholders (C Level and C Level -1) and effectively navigate difficult issues and project risks
- Partner with the client to build a CX roadmap and manage program priorities and resources to it
- Deliver consultative recommendations to clients by drawing from information captured via their OCEM program, prior experience and knowledge of critical processes and industry acumen
- Collaborate with Professional Services Leadership to ensure successful execution of all projects and improve Medallia capabilities in CX services
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Medallia Professional Services team members
- Align on and communicate priorities to team members
- Ensure proper staffing levels to achieve client objectives within financial program bounds
- Minimum 8 years experience with increasing responsibility in business transformations, process improvement, or organizational change management
- Minimum 8 years experience in a client-facing consulting roles
- Minimum 2 years experience in CX transformation Leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and articulate the business case for CX transformation
- Experience managing medium to large-scale transformation initiatives
- Experience facilitating meetings and resolving conflict with VP and above level resources
- Willingness to travel, up to 100%, will be determined by client needs and individuals geographic location
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Ability to manage ambiguity and synthesize complex information into meaningful messages and recommendations
- Makes decisions within appropriate time frames with sound justification and can learn from mistakes
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.