Engagement Manager, Strikedeck
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia Strikedeck is the most powerful and comprehensive Customer Success solution, enabling businesses to reduce churn, drive customer trust and loyalty, and maximize revenue through innovative automation and integration technologies. Founded by marketing automation pioneers, Strikedeck’s proprietary SaaS solution empowers customers to achieve retention, expansion, and advocacy in their customer base.
Strikedeck is looking for talented Engagement Managers passionate about bringing their deep understanding of technology to oversee design and delivery of complex solutions on the Strikedeck platform. You will be assigned to multiple projects and client accounts based on our needs, interests and expertise. You will be responsible for understanding client goals, leading teams of analysts and specialists to deliver projects on time, on budget, and ensuring quality service. Projects range from implementing our software for new customers to continuously improving existing programs.
- Lead multiple Strikedeck projects from Design to Go-live. Oversee cross-functional teams of Technical Architects, Configuration Analysts and other specialists to implement our software and deliver continuous program improvements
- Create project plans, timelines and processes to ensure projects are delivered within scope, budget and client deadlines. Maintain project plans and accurate status reports over time
- Project revenue, manage budgets and expenses, estimate your human resource needs
- Understand client goals, grow accounts, and ensure renewal. Work closely with the Strikedeck Customer Success leadership and other business teams within Medallia to ensure Strikedeck is successfully adopted by the customer
- Get customers back on track when accounts or implementations are at risk
- Provide best practices guidance in discovery workshops and program success meetings during customer onboarding and adoption
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of the Strikedeck configuration process, implementation and expansion methods, and service quality processes
- Familiarize yourself with Medallia’s suite of products
- 3+ years of SaaS platform experience and related client-facing consulting experience, managing stakeholders/clients at the Executive level
- Experience with creating comprehensive project plans, scoping technical designs, managing timelines and budgets, and coaching resources on technical development and configuration
- Ability to lead client-facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently. Ability to keep client's business goals at the forefront of the conversation
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- A calm, adaptable, and driven approach to both client engagements and internal efforts/teams.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience managing Fortune 500 clients a plus
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.