Events Marketing Senior Specialist, Commercial (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking an Events Marketing Senior Specialist that has a proven track record of delivering business outcomes through virtual and in-person events. Aligned to the Medallia Commercial division, you will partner with others on the marketing and sales team to create events and experiences that will reach and engage our target audience.
You must have a passion for events, from the creation of event concepts down to every last detail of managing the logistics. A willingness to experiment with virtual event ideas and technologies is a plus!
Reporting to the Director of Global Events, Commercial, you will support the planning process for a full calendar of events in addition to managing your own portfolio.
- Support the planning, programming, management, and execution of events across the Medallia Commercial division, as well as internal events.
- Own the production of multiple events per quarter from conception to completion, including webinars, virtual networking events, virtual panel presentations, internal events, event sponsorships, and, when the time comes, in-person events.
- Support the Director of Global Events, Commercial in the planning, management, and execution of Stella Summit, an annual conference.
- Within the marketing team, you’ll collaborate with content, customer marketing, product marketing, growth, and design to create, promote, and brand your events.
- You’ll work closely with the SDR team to coordinate effective follow-up for your events.
- Measure, analyze, and report on key events metrics.
- 3+ years of experience in an events coordinator or management role
- 1+ year of experience in virtual events such as webinars, online panels, virtual summits, or similar events
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are obsessed with the attendee experience.
- You have worked with virtual event software like Zoom, Hopin, or Streamyard.
- Experience developing event content
- Experience in large, fast-growing B2B SaaS company and/or businesses focusing on multiple verticals
- You have knowledge of Account-Based Marketing and how events fit into the marketing and sales funnel.
- Be proficient in the virtual event landscape, aware of current trends, vendors, and best practices for delivering virtual events
- Experience with Hubspot and/or Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.