Executive Assistant, Sales & Professional Services (Contract)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As the Executive Assistant of our Sales & Professional Services (PS) teams in our London office, you'll join a group of smart, creative, and dynamic leaders and be a crucial part of achieving Medallia's strategic objectives in a team-oriented environment that still has the electric energy and pace of a startup. We are looking for a "take-charge" planner. Someone that can "keep trains on time" and not only have fun doing it, but also create an environment where we all feel successful. We admire leadership, so we are looking for someone that can lead the way, provide constructive criticism and suggest new and better ways of doing things. Last but not least, we take pride in everything we do, and expect the same from you: we want someone who takes pride in their craftsmanship, who has a fierce attention to detail, and who executes on tasks both big and small, because that's simply the way to do things.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Partner with the Sales & PS teams with scheduling, planning and relentless execution. You’ll support our Head of EMEA Sales and Head of EMEA Professional Services including a dynamic team of over 40 teammates in region across multiple locations.
- Get us where we need to go: literally. We will need (and appreciate) help in coordinating necessary travel.
- Plan and coordinate weekly, biweekly and quarterly events: off-sites, in-person trainings and meetings including communication, accommodations, meeting space, supplies, catering, etc.
- Move special projects forward by arranging meetings, ensuring they take place, leading research, or doing whatever your inner entrepreneur tells you needs to happen to make the project a success
- Air traffic control for the executives you support. From customer interactions to internal meetings, you will bring order to potential chaos.
- Manage spreadsheets and trackers that keep a unified view of our distributed team’s progress
- Bring sanity to the Sales & Professional Services leadership team by proactively and creatively simplifying their workday (please!)
- Bring openness and excitement for occasional travel when needed
- Are a trusted partner and collaborator with a strong track record of establishing great cross-functional relationships
- Bring enthusiasm for end to end project management and can own multiple projects successfully and apply your best practices to increase efficiency
- Are excited about engaging with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a level of professionalism and confidence appropriate for the environment
- Thrive on keeping a pulse on what’s going around you and connecting the dots with your teams and beyond
- Have high attention to detail with stellar organizational skills
- Have the ability to proactively manage in an environment that is simultaneously ambiguous and dynamic
- Are a strong communicator who has an uncanny sense of urgency and is excited by fast-paced startup environments
- 2+ years of administrative or executive assistant experience or equivalent relevant experience
- 1+ years experience supporting multiple leaders or departments simultaneously
- Experience supporting a field-based team and field-focused leaders
- Experience planning events of all sizes and levels of complexity including travel based out of London
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google (Docs, Mail, Calendar, etc.) and Project Management Experience
- Experience with productivity apps (HR, expense reporting, travel, purchasing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.