Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Talent Acquisition Team for a TA professional excited about not only scaling a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior leaders, develop a deep understanding of Medallia’s business objectives, craft and implement innovative TA strategies and develop a top-notch multi-national TA team. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will possess a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
· 8+ years of experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for product and technical roles
· 3+ years of TA leadership experience
· Demonstrated mastery of competitive tech landscapes and talent markets with creative know-how to formulate strategies and tactics to out-maneuver and out-pace competitors
· Profound grasp of leveraging data to provide prescriptive insights to TA and business leadership
· Strong content creation and presentation skills
· Demonstrated history of hiring and developing amazing TA teams
· BA/BS in HR, Business, or other related field (or commensurate experience)
· 3+ years of successful experience within an enterprise SaaS product environment
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies