Field Marketing Manager (DACH)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B Field marketer (DACH) to create and execute field marketing plans that meets the overall and regional business objectives. You will work with the DACH regional sales team and build strong, trusted relationships to drive local marketing plans. You’ll be responsible for creating geographical based customer acquisition campaigns, including events, outbound campaigns and executive programs. You will also partner with the wider field marketing team to provide pan-EMEA field marketing support across the region. You will also partner with the EMEA digital campaign manager and global campaigns team to localise campaigns for the DACH market.
Medallia is looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and adept at developing field marketing programmes to build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers, who comprise the best loved brands in retail, hospitality, B2B, financial services, insurance and more. Also, you'll regularly collaborate across the organization (in EMEA and US) with content, creative, product marketing, demand generation teams (and more!) to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives.
•Grow awareness for Medallia as a leader in Customer Experience Management in DACH region
•Align with Regional Sales Directors to understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
•Create, design and implement a field marketing plan for the DACH region and work closely with sales to execute and measure effectiveness against goals
•Work closely with the sales teams and wider marketing team to develop and drive customer acquisition and growth, including localisation of campaigns and delivering local execution in DACH
•Provide field marketing support to the EMEA field marketing team on pan-EMEA events
•Communicate regional and vertical trends to modify overall strategy, messaging, content
•Track, manage and measure the impact of marketing programs
•Manage and balance regional field marketing budget and spend
- Native German speaker, English fluency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a field marketing role n a B2B enterprise context
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs & ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and project management skills including managing internal sales stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
- Enterprise software / SaaS experience
- Proficiency with marketing tracking and measurement applications; preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Complex problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
- Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.