Field Marketing Manager, Germany
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
- We’re growing fast and you’ll be integral to getting Medallia’s name on the map! The Field Marketing Manager should have:
- Passion and previous experience creating and executing regionally targeted marketing programs/plans including field events, tradeshows, industry events with clear KPIs.
- A results and metric driven approach to track progress and measure the results of our efforts and drive and inform future strategic decisions.
- A business savvy and strategic mindset to understand where Medallia as a company is heading, and how we can align our regional marketing efforts with the impact that we’re trying to create.
- The mind of a marketer and salesperson and are hungry to share your field marketing expertise. In addition, you have a passion for generating marketing messages that invoke excitement around our events.
- Alliance-building skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders for support, guidance, and touch points to the business. You’re building key partnerships with our sales team which are integral to our marketing objectives.
- Project management skills to run marketing plans and programs from the beginning planning stages all the way to day-of execution. You have creativity, ownership, and a vision - how can you put your own stamp on Medallia’s brand.
- A strong attention to detail and a keen eye to stay organized for each step of the process. You are proactive in identifying problems before they occur and have an ability to anticipate what’s next.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven field marketing experience, preferably at a fast-paced technology company or supporting a client-facing team
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Extremely strong organizational, project, and time management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and all other Silicon Valley survival tools
- We take the term "go-getter" to heart at Medallia…if you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with an amazing company, let’s connect!
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.