Field Marketing Manager (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B marketer (Insurance, Financial Services and General Business industries) to create and execute marketing plans that meet the market’s overall objectives. You will align with the industry sales teams and build strong, trusted relationships to drive their marketing plans. You’ll be responsible for creating customer acquisition campaigns, including events, outbound campaigns, and executive programs. You will be responsible for verticalizing content created by the Digital Marketing team and global campaigns team to ensure that it has the correct vernacular for each department. Medallia is looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and adept at developing field marketing programs to build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers in the Insurance, Financial Services and General Business industries. You will also regularly collaborate across the marketing organization with content, creative, product marketing, and partner marketing (and more!) to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives.
- Support Medallia’s demand generation and sales goals through vertical field and industry events
- Research, plan and maintain Medallia’s online calendar of events including 3rd party industry conferences, Medallia-driven physical and virtual events, and regional field events
- End to end management of logistics and execution for your vertical’s planned events; help shape event messaging, work with outside vendors, oversee fulfillment/inventory levels, manage events’ sales staffing
- Collaborate with the Alliances organization on Medallia’s strategic sponsorships and go-to-market execution plan at partner events
- Maintain direct alignment with your vertical sales leaders and sales teams in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, event promotion strategy and reporting
- Evaluate all event campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Manage and maintain your vertical field marketing budget
- Report on vertical event campaign ROI and performance
- Research, plan and execute events within budget
- Coordinate with the campaigns team to develop vertical campaigns and approaches to solve industry challenges.
- Set goals and define metrics for each event including targeted lead flow and opportunities
- Schedule and execute on consistent sales outreach/bi-weekly meetings
- Manage internal field and events communication between sales and marketing
- Support strategic industry events through logistics planning and execution
- Represent Medallia to counterparts at partners, vendors, and outside vendor
- 3+ years experience successfully managing field marketing programs in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Tableau)
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable work experience
- Proven success in managing field marketing programs and relationships with large enterprise sales organizations
- Experience using Marketo and Splash
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Embodies strong organizational skills, ability to anticipate the needs of sales
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Experience marketing technology specifically to the Insurance and Financial Services industries preferred.
- MBA is a plus
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.